The baby understands a lot from 12 to 18 months, but he doesn't have much to say. The baby has made many improvements in language, but now he spends all his strength on walking. In the meantime, he expresses his wishes very well with his hand and arm movements. For example, when he does not want something, he shakes his head with his hands. After a few months, he will say “no” and “no”. Make sure the baby communicates by repeating these words.
The baby's ability to understand is much more advanced than the ability to speak. Because his mother interprets what he does with him. Did you see the cat in this apron? ” The baby listens enthusiastically like a song, he starts to hear some of the conversations around him and starts picking some words: he over and over again hearing the words like mash, cat, and finally, and if his mother asks him to bring an apple one day, he will.
HOW CAN YOU HELP YOUR BABY IN LEARNING TO SPEAK?
• Talk to him as much as possible.
• Include picture books and nursery rhymes in your games.
• Listen to it; deal with what they say; Try to understand it.
• Do not interrupt words to make them say it correctly. Take into account that not every word will return the language.
• Use “adult language ken when talking to him; Let them learn the right words and how they are said.
• Make short and understandable sentences: koy Put your car in the box ”, anlaşıl Let's see if my son can put his red car in this big box? Ir is much easier to understand.
Children who cannot express themselves with a few words may show distress and tension in another way. Anger crises, harsh movements, stubborn behavior may occur. What does the baby do? The baby can bite during this period and the difficulty of teething contributes. This behavior can be a method of defense, especially if the child is with the other children in the nursery, playground and does not feel comfortable may go to the biting. But by biting the baby, he may be trying to get rid of the tension that the adults around him cause. For example: The mother suddenly asks the child to take the toy that she plays beautifully and sit at the table. Angry and angry baby turns to the child next to him and bites him. Because he can't dare to be aggressive with his mother. Or if the child is allowed to do everything at home and is constantly restrained by his mother when he goes to the park, the child cannot be prevented and may be aggressive. Anger at the biting child increases his aggression. The best thing to do is to find out why. Some pedagogues recommend that the bite child be released together with other bite children. So he'il have the chance to experience what this behavior is like. Isn't it worth trying?